My Favorite Movie

 Hello, generally I’m not very good at watching movies, I fall asleep or I get distracted easily, but I think one of my favorite movies, is "The book of the jungle", the first time I saw it I was a little child and I fell in love with it, I don’t know if it were the animals, or that I just thought I was mowgli, the main character.

I usually like to watch comedy or romantic movies, nothing very complicated, for me to watch a movie is to relax, distract and not suffer for what I’m watching, although in some cases I make exceptions, as it is with the last movie I saw, "La mirada incendiada" It’s a Chilean movie,  which has a female director named Tatiana Gaviola,the film tells the story based on the so-called burnt case of dictatorship, I bought the ticket, because I am interested in supporting Chilean cinema, It is a nice story, and when you known that the story is real you whatch it with anxiety and the truth is that it is very shocking, terrible and of course very sad, I recommend it completely, we must always remember what happened in Chile so that it never happens again.





Comments

  1. I really like the songs in the jungle book, and all its characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw "La mirada incendiada", it is sad and strong to see the atrocities that happened in Chile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Choise of my Future

Free/Themed Post