The Choise of my Future

 When I was a kid, I didn’t really know what I wanted to be when I grew up, I once thought of being a model, then I find out I had to stop eating to be very skinny and I didn’t like the idea, I also thought of being a veterinarian, because I really like animals. 

When I finished high school and had to choose what to study, I was only interested in the career I’m studying today, so I applied to food engineering at the university of Chile as a first option and to the university of Santiago as a second option. 

The truth is that I was selected in my first choice, so it was a simple decision, university life so far has been very long, too long in my opinion, in general I like my career and thanks to volunteer work I have met many people, that to this day are my dearest friends. 

I would like to work independently, have my own company, where I am my boss, where I can control my working hours and the people with whom I relate, that would make me very happy.




Comments

  1. what was your experiences in the volunteering? I think it must have been very rewarding for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also wanted to be a veterinarian but it mades me feel sad when they hurted or something like this:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to be a model, but I'm not tall enough and I love to eat.
    In my case I didn't get the first option, but it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movie

Free/Themed Post