Free/Themed Post

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about one of the most beautiful activities I have ever known, this is volunteer work, since I was a little girl I always wanted to participate in some activity like this one, but when I arrived at the university I discovered the jobs that the Federation of students was doing, the truth is I was very afraid to participate, but finally and with a lots of nerves I traveled with the other students, always thinking that if I did not like it I could return to santiago, it was a wonderful experience, I fell in love with the activities they did, they had areas to work with children, adults, animals and  elderlies,  many places from where you can contribute to the community, another thing that surprised me was their organization, there were area coordinators and general coordinators, people in charge of transport and food, is very nice the work they do and of course they motivated me to continue working with them and go from being a volunteer to the general coordinator, I am very happy in this work.



Comments

  1. oh, this must be a big responsibility for you! the important thing is that you like it and you do it with a lot of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be an unforgettable experience to you, because especially you were happy working in those activities

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Choise of my Future

My Favorite Movie