English 4: Post 2: The best holidays

 The best vacation I’ve ever had was in February 2019 before the pandemic started, it’s been about 3 years, we decided with my mom and dad to travel to the south of Chile, but the best part of this story is that we decided to travel with my 3 dogs, we had never travel with them, so it was quite an adventure. 

We traveled for about three weeks, we visited beautiful places like Puerto Varas, Lago de Todos los Santos, Frutillar, Puerto Montt, Villa Rica, Pucón, Ranco, among other places I don’t remember at this time. We drove a couple of hours and decided on the same road in which city we would stay, that made it even more exciting, we had to look for cabins that would accept us with the three dogs, that was the hardest part, although they were very good girls, we had no problems. Looking for places to eat was also part of the adventure, restaurants that accepted pets, the key was to eat outdoors, I really think it was one of the best vacations I’ve ever had, to be accompanied with my pets and my parents was really fun.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Choise of my Future

My Favorite Movie

Free/Themed Post