English 4: Post 5: My future job

Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my ideal job, although I am currently working in a place that I really like, I have an idea of a place that would make me happy that would be a chocolate production plant, I love chocolates and as a food engineer I think it is paradise for me.

I would like to work in production, that is to say inside a company, seeing how chocolates are made, the materials that are needed, the different types of packaging, the labels, seeing how customers are happy with this product, I would also like to work in the quality laboratory, analyzing samples, observing that all the standards are met, deciding what is good and what is bad, seeing the problems that exist in the materials. I think both, are places that I find very interesting and I would be happy to work there, I also believe that everyone likes chocolate, so I could travel around different countries, learning about their techniques, raw materials, culture, besides learning other things about this industry, in this way I could improve the quality of my products, I just need to be a food engineer, specialize in chocolates and I could earn a lot of money, I hope I can get it to be happy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Choise of my Future

My Favorite Movie

Free/Themed Post