English 4: Post 8 [FINAL]: English Language challenges.

 Hello everyone, today I want to tell you my experience with English, the truth is that I started with the old curriculum that existed in the faculty, when you only had to do two levels of English, everything was very different, you learned the names of laboratory instruments in English and other topics, but when I made the change in the curriculum I was surprised with the new way we had to learn English, I found it much more interesting and creative, I also had to do things that I would never have thought of, the use of the blog system at first seemed very strange to me, maybe boring, but then I realized how important they were to express ourselves and learn to express ourselves in writing in English, I really liked the tool and I would recommend it to continue using it, I consider that one of the main aspects related to English that I have to improve is oral expression.

I am very embarrassed to speak in English I know what I want to say, but it is difficult for me, I think my pronunciation is very bad, so this year I intend to take additional classes and learn this language better, this year I am doing my professional practice and I must talk to other countries to ask them for raw materials, then I must use a lot of English and as my level is medium or low, my boss helps me and reviews every mail I send, so English is very important to me every day.






Comments

  1. Hi Constanza! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Choise of my Future

My Favorite Movie

Free/Themed Post